Jeff is the former recipient of the New Jersey State Bar, YLD, "Lawyer of the Year Award", former nominee for the Professional Achievement Award, has been profiled in The Metropolitan Corporate Counsel magazine, and was nominated by Governor Jon S. Corzine to the State Commission on Uniform Legislation. Jeff formerly worked at Drinker Biddle & Reath, LLP and Day Pitney LLP.
- Seton Hall Law School, J.D.
- Indiana University, B.A.
- New York
- New Jersey
- District of Columbia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Western District of New York
- Kentucky, pro hac vice admission to litigate on behalf of a client
- Rhode Island, pro hac vice admission to litigate on behalf of a client
- Missouri, pro hac vice admission to litigate on behalf of a client
- Lecturer, New Jersey State Bar Association, YLD 101 series, “All you need to know about appeals"
- Featured in an article entitled, “Achievers” in the May 2, 2006 edition of the Daily Record
- Featured in an article entitled, “A Practitioner Brings Some Valuable Light to the Appellate Process,” in the December 2006 edition of The Metropolitan Corporate Counsel
- Noted for professional achievement in The Metropolitan, Newark Star-Ledger, New Jersey Lawyer, New Jersey Law Journal, NJBIZ, Daily Record, and The Morris Lawyer
- Quoted for articles in the Philadelphia Inquirer, Newsday, ABC News online WPVI-TV, Newark Star-Ledger, Bergen County Record, WCBS News radio 880 online, Daily Record, New Jersey Lawyer, Courier-Post online, and New Jersey Law Journal
- Former Legislative Aide, Senator Robert J. Martin
- Former Member, Defense Research Institute Appellate Advocacy Committee
- Designated Counsel, Appellate Section, N.J. Office of the Public Defender
- Trustee, Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers of New Jersey
- Trained mediator by the Superior Court of New Jersey
This is a representative sample of some of PinilisHalpern's Recent Results.